Tuesday, July 2, 2019

 Hello and Welcome!




Here we are, the first blog post. There is so much to say but I intend to keep this brief. Welcome to Little Strasburg: The short, stylized, modular O Gauge layout based upon the Strasburg Railroad! In my time modeling, I consider this "my" layout. Well, of course it is my layout, I made it. But by that I mean, when anyone sees pictures or videos of this layout whether online or on YouTube, everyone immediately knows it belongs to me. It seems my name and this layout go hand in hand, and that honestly makes me quite happy. The Strasburg Railroad is my favorite place in the world, and to be associated with it in the modeling world makes me feel a great sense of pride and accomplishment. 


What to Expect

There are so many blogs I intend to create for this site. Whether those be layout updates, running sessions, custom build logs, and product reviews. I hope you will stick around for the ride as I am happy to share all of this with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lionel is BACK, Baby!

 STOP THE PRESSES!!! Do my eyes deceive me? Let me just clean my glasses... nope. That's real! Lionel has announced that they are bringi...